ANTICIPATING RUBY

We, High School Batch 1970 of St. Scholastica's College Manila, are thinking of publishing a Coffee Table Book in time for our Ruby Jubillee Reunion in the Year 2010. This blog is intended to be a depository of all the things we could possibly publish in the CTB. Enjoy this blog with us.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Belinda and Monique



At last, I've succeeded in uploading a photo. As promised, I started with the most recent one I've seen of Belinda, here with her niece, Monique at the latter's wedding. I heard Belinda and Les Osmena Aguado were ninangs at that wedding. This picture, by the way, was sent by Des to the egroup about three weeks ago.

I hope you notice that this entry no longer just says it's posted by Coralbelle but by me! Soon, we'll all be posting with our own names. What fun! What fun! More later.

2 Comments:

  • At 7/15/2005 10:07:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi V,

    Thanks for posting.

    Hope more people join us. This is fun but how much do you want to hear from me???

    Have a good morning!

    B.

     
  • At 7/19/2005 10:43:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi vinch
    Yes,this is such a great idea....
    I get it now.....

    Hey B.....Its me.....you look so beauty,and of course....Arte!!!!!!

    T

     

Post a Comment

<< Home